What are the entry requirements for Bali?
VISA Entry Requirements specifically for international arrivals on VOA or eVISA.
- VOA-Visa on Arrival costs IDR 500.000 per person (applies to adults and children) and the payment is on arrival.
- VOA-Visa on Arrival is for a single Entry into Bali/Indonesia, for a stay up to 30 days and can be extended for a maximum 1 time at the local Immigration Office (charges apply)
- Payment can be done by: VISA Card, Master Card or Debit Card
- Cash in IDR or foreign currencyUSD, EURO, GBP, SGD and others as per set exchange at the airport counter inside the terminal.
VOA- Visa on Arrival Conditions
- Passport must have a least a minimum of 6 months validty
- RETURN air flight ticket (or one way outward journey from Bali)
- Must be full vaccinated with WHO authorized vaccinations, and the 2nd vaccination must have been given at least 14 days prior to departure
- 1 x COVID-19 vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V or Convidecia are accepted
International Travelers Entry Conditions
- International travelers 0 – 17 DO NOT require to show COVID-19 Vaccination proof
- International travelers 18 years and above require to be fully vaccinated.
- COVID-19 recovery does not count as vaccination.
- A Negative COVID-19 PCR test (2 x 24 hours) before arrival in Bali
- Vaccination proof can be uploaded as part of the eHAC requirement.
In case the system fails clients can present physical copy of EU or WHO Vaccination proofs (fully vaccinated)
- Upon arrival at DPS Airport ground staff can help to integrate data into PEDULI LINDUNGI APP.
- Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage per person (booking on line through: https://www.jagawisata.com/COVID19/). or check with your CHSE certified accommodation if they offer the Jaga Wisata as part of the add on service when booking your stay.
- Download Peduli Lindungi APP.
- Register e-CD (Electronic Custom Declaration).
For all other citizens/passport holders they can still enter with at B211A Visitor Visa, the same conditions above will apply.
Guidelines for PCR Swab Test/Health procedures upon arrival:
- Peduli Lindungi App has to be completed latest upon arrival in DPS, Airport ground staff can assist with this.
- Proceed to 1st PCR Swab Test at DPS
- Payment of 1st PCR Swab Test IDR 275.000 . Options are Payment by online system: https://balitourismhospitality.com/ or in cash. IDR, VISA Card, Master Card, Debit Card, Payment Link/Transfer, Common Foreign Currencies (change will be given in IDR).
- Check-in at the accomodation and await PCR Swab Test in the room (3 – 6 hours).
- If the PCR Swab test result is negative, international travelers can continue the activities.
- If the PCR Swab test result is positive, and if there are no symptoms or only very minor symptoms you will be required to undergo 5 days isolation at dedicated isolation hotels which currently are following properties: Desa Pramana Swan or Hotel Max One Ubud (subject to change) – covered by insurance or on own expenses.
- Elderly people and persons with health issues will be admitted to a hospital. The decision is done after physical examination by medical staff/doctor (by insurance or on own expenses).
- On day 5 if the guest is testing negative, they can continue their travel plans on day 6.
International travelers must strictly follow the health protocol.
Back to FAQ